RE: Orban 6200 distortion
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Orban 6200 distortion
From: Robert Sims <rfbroadcastengineer@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 20:00:40 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=EA3xmfjDA5MAgScPEqlMoFvszH7jahLq+vjUS1Fe7g0=; b=SSwVb2rNUZrrynoowZXdcSRMjQLsgupcNU1OYabksSKgH0s6l/jKnWzs7/W0HdSnHFMifEfAJc79mDyk4kcjg48nJrAP908D//arssnBBsAvNKW63RCXiCLbcajLHs6rghYDX9y+D+AwzcMX2cCCvLWkTkd0j5ERJKWGPHpmp2fnnys0w9VO3/y5pQD9lNWlrWN2R3Ey+vvJ5hrNeBlt9QC5F+9F4VH7vQBVLkvSHxcydEbAzBmV2kSt2sAtRqZnsUt1jK4jgddg42veH1iaQ60g+a09I7frp71F/Gdg55lV7F6mL9pqdVH1Job6ZnkjJ5FyFD246VX3TO6G5hiYRg==
Looks like Sherrod's gearing up for Friday... 😊