RE: Looking for audio skimmer recommendations
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Looking for audio skimmer recommendations
From: Bob Morris <Bobmorris54@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 09:56:20 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=DDJ1euwOXQNTrvOYDe0JmCV6q+iE/9dEtxZnOLiwSyY=; b=RBBEjdXaLDLcLcjPk9N/cEEwMkZii4pxFs13Y1aml2EC5fsajaSpYLZqnU4BzdzCtpYb4yc7D8/mZ8sEEV9pgwez8vXd0XhiPBNI88GKvQArOI7Tz/0N8GdTIo2Sn2X/lUSyqK42pDjd+pJF1pVGups/r/7xgG72KPxwqb2vk8NmRugRINeOWwI9viaF0dvJpd9lbxyM5wHlxPV3Y9PGAxDSiz1kEgBQkLP9ksRQe8JZmXLoWfsDvBkUWYTuhrF68acmt78hqQLgMTtxQLuv42EHx5e+YaipaLRUu6JTii35KswMe2KfeRnhsGPZA6/sBRycWG95TXU9Zg5nfpQAxg==

Checked out Skimmer + at BSI and found it to be $399. Maybe I’m not looking at the same thing.

Check out Aircheck. At http://www.zillenbiller.de/aircheck/.

$99 is a real bargain and the software is solid and simple to implement and use.

Bob Morris

Recording Engineer, Wells of Salvation Studio (www.wellsofsalvation.com)

Bobmorris54@outlook.com

Engineer/Chief Fixer-Upper, Faith and Friends Radio (www.faithandfriendsradio.com)

bob@faithandfriendsradio.com

937.416.1245

No plants or animals were harmed in the generation and dissemination of this message.

However, a large number of electrons and magnetic particles were significantly inconvenienced.

NOTE: PLEASE CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK TO

bobmorris54@outlook.com  AS THE EARTHLINK ADDRESS WILL BE DISCONTINUED.