Re: RE: Looking for audio skimmer recommendations
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: RE: Looking for audio skimmer recommendations
From: Ron Huckeby <huckebyrj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 06:43:01 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ttiS4inyUYE/HdfZ7sL8iaDGvkZI6h36HycNULdQ25w=; b=T7eaw8NySVXlGt+fFTIvsao2V8A7tdz4EU1iRSFh/CAiUt2SVEqaLeCXeiklfT/OAk CPKlA2sta3Buj+5K4ULqoS1kfp8clAquZzKtYQb6fac9CvkzLFK/0SHTqSoiSLKiqGrv kPOWNvwK0YrGyUvXXbpfLp4tMpLMnPfqWkpSxCV6no9BYF2s2o4+C77FwvKbDFPqABQU uwb8RAyhKNDdXaMhPBmmOeHXkWRVfidj8n42PV9v8SmW0/CeG+H0ojfssdFiQaxaiWut WPu6bUZYTKY4rTbhDH0NDyX0uqB91aBp5DJOT+Bgmxk9SumDxqBKG3BLzdHzUtX2t0wD 9otQ==
We are using Air Check at New Life Radio Network in Tanzania. It has worked well.

Ron Huckeby, CBRE
Broadcast Engineer
Butte, MT
406.491.4998 Voice & text