Re: RE: Looking for audio skimmer recommendations
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: RE: Looking for audio skimmer recommendations
From: Tom Beattie <tom@tombeattie.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 17:30:45 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tombeattie-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=RWMIXKBPC0WWAF9viQSZGzptgOPdmMdofbO9qDkkNSs=; b=a6YSMp3PayiF3TmBgQQ06K5JBeexdB13FS+wQ3PIBpcyZ0qKf4xMQ2ygS7/P+VZVno DaBeCLbDc7gw8XjkEd5J8X7EMTOfAab2M/kdiDlbA/Qp1zZEvSyMElsJPKy5nOxZkooD 7vE7IZNIZjKhFWKTe2KGnw1G6das3d3S+Sv/XSLZbYUVNFYWcilWYgWZI/ssZxRVwIqU S9cQVihearr1mdp99vger9OGjX+X0pxyYnwrMYLJzlePg/2MBmt8nemK0HjIdkzfyflj nOwNEBalH4yplfNqsw55vQ95plji+/IH7OOsQEaVfrUQamobvckU5RPNl9e1wXmDOxmQ ZDQw==
Using StationLogger XE and works great.  Yearly license but records up to 4 sources all with 1 hour files.  Works well.

Tom Beattie
IT Consultant
573-200-6502
http://www.tombeattie.com