Re: Looking for audio skimmer recommendations
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Looking for audio skimmer recommendations
From: George Lake <galakejr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:37:55 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=unc6rYh0viUnsPgJO1+/IqVKWsqcuO0Lj/NmkVM4AAM=; b=i4iV1/nVpDqxI7Qor6n2Jp6fOi4QLEt5XQQnDzKygqRvvqPK2OB3LhNvPgYBVtAhkD LrWWCuDvmwHHTTCvFYL+5+Lvox+PRNLjLAWXHzccB8zYG6p/aXcf2VoMnKVf/EQaeUY8 51mh3inMI2+1d3uU4wRj3EDwnJy48Z9RpQZoR8r0/TPtuDtva/1Xe5rKfJYEHxe46UKp 80dEGz1A+w5eCR8ehRVV9t4PTlb67wE9wZ7jgsupBvYZ4DKXAH2DkuMnu1xP9+qI9MXo mjrdHZwKYQsXsYlADL02tL86jAe9gBOhEiN440XE8mCiivF6lymC3SQ7hRxxtFVV69uk 97wA==
We use VRS Recording System at WSCG.

If I remember correctly the software is free to use for recording a single source.  For multi-source you need to purchase the software license.