Re: RE: Looking for audio skimmer recommendations
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: RE: Looking for audio skimmer recommendations
From: Chris Wygal <cmwygal@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:35:35 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=9rWUv7rBAtqf2nXbWROOacR+SSY+qI7lFrj0o38Kr78=; b=jw76VUwG7fgsXfIB5Qt/wXX+8U4rDY56vCxQrc3bUr6mtZLK7SSa6XzKQeUMPwoBJM JeMRLBCTZLXnUtA52jTa1BD1GO/Kj4H9rL437Cn2g99rT54SPq/I1k7OOWflHd8IWbgl J8aHBdSRQnhNxDSkz4g9LQ+gqNz/eNoCKb32j0KbIZCyGoE2jaTxbBPWC+EJUJ4hVd/g 0ubi7STsjtZhQ5ri4X6HKcqNwEiBVjhrKeJac4DUhxbxL42RJrGvr/5aD4sEKFMBLdvH 2aRKKTOioXo0wC8BJc2Vf1KOoKQNPn0egUJTtUlaVUUIA6bPZ9dQ3VqrrG8rbKZ3Zb54 H43w==
We use Logger from iMediaTouch. Very handy.