RE: Looking for audio skimmer recommendations
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Looking for audio skimmer recommendations
From: Ben Barber <ben@inovonicsbroadcast.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 17:25:17 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=inovonicsbroadcast.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-inovonicsbroadcast-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=nX5iIwbgttf7aMHENnZn+/jCjdrN82hP9DDIEW8Xnyo=; b=SE8gF/G49QDhiyg2nFoF3HbgdvuT39dLVHe8uHLHqIsc933BuJmCazv+NQ8xuYQ8vO03rRBVeZoWNEl6r1cCJ1UzQ/RVjWuBYRI4Qvji0FDxXSOxkRtIVkLyrEA7pRj0Abst1e4S4wCJQrN+SFjN1I/YZkc3HPa90tPmQPrLPv4=

Hi Rob,

We have a number of customers who use our SiteStreamers for remote monitoring, and Stirlitz Media Software  http://www.stirlitzmedia.com/radio-tv/  for doing the actual logging.  You simply put in the IP address of the audio you want to log, and then set the bitrate.

It is not inexpensive but absolutely amazing!

Portrait & Logo

BEN BARBER
President / CEO

Inovonics Inc.