Re: Awesome and FREE backup software
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Awesome and FREE backup software
From: Kevin Trueblood <kevin@neptuneradio.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 09:51:18 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=neptuneradio-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=97PYS0A4mFO+jTZBvOiuIUaxb0PvSpEhZbyxzVrs9dI=; b=N9QIImYMBhCNixnvdWe6yh1HiDeQ39BG1t+CwybBuCBrzu33TfW3Hb9NMcpKJPelJd yxmQAXnNW4cfwxkqTFEwi6uLqPclNo62PhTkONJQyGawE+9U1zp8GhReJJVvBUVCSbLK +W1Aw1F+QlSG3PG1oS/OGQfofrqMCVwZ91tHA+u7E00Mt7Jc3tdiiw7Vcf6N/BxNJn7W DJCQdYB7Wii8xIX99RCGb3pcQHxKn8jLfyXb3FMxyqx1VJR3Q9flKwrkyg0SFihYVIYp tR1LZ7kS+FrILhV5P4ulwdtlxvkvaqIiPFw/TsHgVNXA5zRqAC5l1UN92z9SrFuoDaGz LPxw==
Clonezilla does these kinds of tasks too.  You can setup an old machine as a Clonezilla server and take automatic images of network.  I used to put it on a bootable thumb drive, then save the images on an external drive.

All for free.

Kevin