RE: Ntrogen Regulator
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Ntrogen Regulator
From: "Bill Hurne" <billhurne@pilgrimradio.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 12:57:29 -0700

Ok, thanks.   I haven’t had a lot of experience with these going bad.   With our current one, the output pressure varies a lot with changing input pressure as the bottle discharges.   Need to turn the adjustment handle several turns to compensate, a chore to keep the output where it should be.

Is this a re-buildable symptom?

Bill