Re: Looking for a Delay Unit
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Looking for a Delay Unit
From: Rick Jesse <javajava56@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 12:47:29 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=8QIs0v87x+opAqhL9hVZEkkSaXKcXq8MLwMxra6DLtg=; b=YpUAH7m9IBuciDcG4c1DgA82KaEwK5COH/qAmqhtpTifgNC13Luq0vXeStKG9YnFXd jbfMB2u4iO1+b7NoPXcxdxud4AbwtFHXnaDLiZdaSLJA6g1yUKq9t2UC5oRIo4n0LPWg V9dS9ktx7O26HYgj3wtAbs86AWCON+P0GAXHOuqSPTuo1NOymIxuQrNBUHw5t2F0pzbe fMBCscTMvjHzQ0B12CJwzipJmPPj9+mel+nlIoXm0izdSHXoBBVpT+lFtlwDkbPbpAzU fYTHolnnNd7dG66MItGKAwAcHcvCgp3cfCMMJKibsF9hzQVqxoyizyr9EH2zFAML+LQR enBQ==
Wonderful thing, delays. Back in the dark ages we had to watch the clock and backtime!

A lost art, I fear!