Re: Looking for a Delay Unit
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Looking for a Delay Unit
From: "Allard, Mark G" <MGAllard@unwsp.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 00:29:26 +0000

Steve,
If there are any hard time breaks in the hours you are delaying, something like this should do nicely.
Mark a

On May 17, 2017 18:31, Matthew Chambers <mchambers@showmeham.info> wrote:
I use the time record part of Rivendell. Schedule cart wxyz to record at one time in RDCatch and play it back minutes, hours, days or weeks later in RDAirplay.

Matthew Chambers, CBT, NR0Q
       Director
       Macon County Office Of Emergency Management

Sent from my Android powered Samsung Galaxy S7 phone.