Re: AM tower tuning affected by fog
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: AM tower tuning affected by fog
From: Lou Mueller <loumueller@wedoradio.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 16:26:37 -0400 (EDT)
References: <CAB42DVrodG897SP4SoUs9vKMz-6cNGbVtbwA3Oh2ipNG5pgNaw@mail.gmail.com> <351958278.783157.1494861019270@email.1and1.com> <CAHL64sFiqRGtCRtcufr3LCFNxnmYm9M3LHL2NGyCQdbOSCHS+g@mail.gmail.com> <CAB42DVpj81hsmWBw7+-f7i-5ct7_AwnaL70K0oK0Q5TWRn9oxw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOkhgWqQDUrD4R-oQi2+PvTx_8LYVmLoDgAeU+fnvJEqyegbzA@mail.gmail.com> <CAB42DVpbNYNZDTNsBfY6hW+HqtLp3n28MY-=3xfZB-eLUnKy2g@mail.gmail.com>

Tom,

I recall looking at your facility on the FCC AM site earlier and noted that your towers are taller than 90 degrees so i would assume you are using sample loops for your DA monitoring. I would suspect a loose connection or a cracked insulator on your tower 3.

Lou Mueller