Re: The "Wannacry" ransomware attack
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: The "Wannacry" ransomware attack
From: Julius Bryant <hody38@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 15:15:32 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=gJSDac1bysrs1PqdY79oRFYIYEYIYIgoOYiYDPGK8yk=; b=L1M2av4uq4/Xh1fPEbUX7z2y/8auvfLjTCMvfqU5iDeMSAFY/b1P16/0Qw0pdNDXfq Rq8jMgtMkOUDVv2vxrMvzCp1AB2le1XdFAFpFRRjkzqOk+yD37TXSH4D2x1Ug94kOPi7 bP01/KHCRco6FqLZlHsxAo9FXl/YwRs2or87p5+a+9ufLRGM32r7/Cqn0j8kT4rGd2vH I5BzITrSoG+8wv+CzL9LOkYdaOfjN1298o3nFAroJ0pu6StbgVkIK6JL7KiKOOovid2V 6AccPS9tuXITc9mQqpniuVQtQSrEVnGJzzDCuVSnLfDgSZd2OD4RHuv2Xw4iAgnRcEMn chCg==
I just installed it on 3 computer's. I downloaded it to a network drive and installed it from there with no issues