Re: AM tower tuning affected by fog
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: AM tower tuning affected by fog
From: Tom Van Gorkom <tomvangorkom@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 10:02:03 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=MezNDSxnk9U/paE7HQyKZDhgt2posq3OF5wxqw1yzcY=; b=hNNdJ+FN0iqrX6lCbns3jxCUHy/z13S+N187YORHOthAhQmMfCqIw1EonQl+ZSohgH fawaZfRvqeKJIb8TN0rvHI/5VdrdKzEAYB+xwGdYdZWdRay1rdbortFgKYYV48LDiSxd /xQNJ1cOMb5iszeddpBizb7FNTmIOVwLkRS6rj0wqp8bGJleMyRI/LadxFnChLi8nhtm RRlgM7BAOXv0XiLPs/1oOFkrbEv8nmelN0nOvEVURaYpT0gp5KINdOdlZon6u4Y8SXKZ B9F6U/4H8MWiSkvvO/I9grGZzWrtgJVfHtzK9OxeIz1hJabLVPqCUWTMt+Eg/NsacqBG lRFw==
Yes... I don't know when the fog moved in but tower 3 went bad at 6 am +/- a couple minutes each of the two mornings and cleared up within 30 min. That's the only common thing between the two mornings.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute