RE: axia/wheatstone
To: Willie Barnett <wbradiolists@gmail.com>, CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: axia/wheatstone
From: Tyger Elton <tyger@wilkinsradio.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 15:03:45 +0000
References: <CAF97b8q3pXE13ALgabYWfGgUq0ORo-Nu6T2hXNL9j_H92EvJOg@mail.gmail.com> <CAK3sGGE3q0XfvW57AAYNBjY+750rKxoSde1T0QoNhMZ1FFmyhQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH9-2GSH2sKGwuqpb4Sz=PtGCs1oX8=j8kb0nBQnuYeHNYJt=w@mail.gmail.com> <CAJHfeBtXRuijffr9Xoa20HTXUfuweYFNVhx1j4_fipuewZzjCQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPACnZpwcVm8dyJJr89P6JhcPEpJthN3o6bUK4Feje2G84KSjg@mail.gmail.com>,<CAOkhgWozXpd-jPOpZqgeyCiVfbZNW9Pzd=9fANsn5k+K70AvRw@mail.gmail.com>

I have installed 22 Axia consoles at my network of stations and they are great. We installed the Radius.

Tyger Elton
Director, Corporate Station Operations
Corporate Engineer

Local Office