RE: Burk Problems
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Burk Problems
From: Jeff Gallatin <jeffg@wzxv.org>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 20:19:29 +0000

Thank you all!!! It appears that the Null Cable “Jack on the Back” is wiggly, yes that’s the technical term, “wiggly.” I think it is time to replace and the good news is that our Pastor has approved the purchase of a Nautel GV3.5 which would relegate the Burk to “THAT” closet, you know, the one with all that sell on Ebay days gone by equipment? Anyway, all that to say thank you and our data connection is back up and running. You all are such a great wealth of wisdom and priceless to me and more importantly, to HIM. Have a blessed day.

Jeff Gallatin

WZXV

1777 Rochester Rd.

Farmington, NY 14425