RE: Burk Problems
To: "CRTech" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Burk Problems
From: "Laverne Siemens" <lsiemens@goldenwestradio.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 13:11:32 -0500 (CDT)

Having no readings and seeing all the status lights flash randomly is an indication that you have lost communication between the studio and the tx site.  Is this over a dedicated line?  Can you confirm that it is passing signals?

Where are the Belars located and where are they getting their RF feeds from?

Laverne Siemens

GWR