Re: Reviving/testing legacy computers
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Reviving/testing legacy computers
From: Roger Moyer <rogermoyer1@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 14:31:49 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=W4dpPfDm1peOFmX0cxETro4CQ702fzdUkv80fj+3ZGE=; b=c5Pa+7/yKUj3ycWcBPVyhdRbICr5Q/sBEsF2rcHS7Pc9AyNlbm45kAGEjYo45up9OYST8U877bNhVNez9RrSKK8OkH7wbqqBNnF/wEK6Fb9a5s/j5ZdDwj7mOm+HynTYAKR+u6es+DMEr22tOb8WbHjhgSNwfzeHwdytVimDYGokNIN6/3w3STtvAh+uYS5q5mOXnGObPujDAHU2LLg5cCMMlkvFZy4SAQkkUozaXgvzXmGohvcAFtBu3ECU3qCynWDy1aVx1Lado8zmJd1Hl32aqCxKgbJ/bS8Ogcil32RSv6I/utzKYMrmrH+52kh7qE1yQbUsyR7WzjB1BRCFFg==
Hi Willy

Thanks for the tips. I will check on those things. I was able to find a copy of Win95. The computer is an old Del Inspiron 7000.  It will be interesting to see if it works.

Roger