Re: Reaching way back in the archives
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Reaching way back in the archives
From: Mike Shane <mshane@salemomaha.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 13:46:55 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Put Linux on it?

Mike Shane
Operations Manager
Salem Media Group Omaha
.KCRO 660 AM 106.5 FM The Word
.KGBI 100.7 The Fish®
.KOTK 94.5 FM 1420 AM The Answer

On May 2, 2017, at 15:28, Roger Moyer <rogermoyer1@hotmail.com> wrote:

I was doing some spring cleaning around the shop and storage rooms and unearthed an old laptop. The tag on the bottom said it was 2000 year compliant. I fired it up and it says there is no OS on it. I'm ultimately asking if anyone has a copy of Windows 95 laying around they are willing to part with. I'd pay for shipping. We want to see if we can get this dinosaur working.

Roger Moyer
Staff Engineer
Motor Racing Network
Concord, NC