Re: Good Monday morning!
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Good Monday morning!
From: Mike Shane <mshane@salemomaha.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 13:37:18 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
I have received messages every day since 4/30 except yesterday there were none until your first message.

Mike Shane
Operations Manager
Salem Media Group Omaha
.KCRO 660 AM 106.5 FM The Word
.KGBI 100.7 The Fish®
.KOTK 94.5 FM 1420 AM The Answer

On May 8, 2017, at 08:24, Andy Larsen <andy@whwl.net> wrote:

I just got my message back and yours, David. Thanks for the email check!

Everything seems to be working. It's just very odd that my last CRTech message before the one I sent earlier this morning was in the early morning hours of April 30...