Re: ASI Config
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: ASI Config
From: Michael Barnes <barnmichael@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:01:47 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Jhn6j3Q1YxdeWo8hE1O0oG+bCS9WVk1tEPQwe+pQAhY=; b=JOyOs+Peu9Q3UdD36dPWGMxQflFOBbEUGNM7B4REiRWT7MFK31PKUCQjMJfnKt6bZr muVfDU8c+uepCuKRboaErUXd4joPlgMWxQXUrcaM8IK+r1ZGepB+0BRxuzvkL95AhLCn KTfX310bo9yaLKGsxZrZrKFTQND7j+RzY2aOy6yCO8tW5LWyPnNudCM+vnPw3A/u2Svt c5HK8MKibiLsp/wDuoMR+g0smzTglDPFfu2Cm7qWQKjI/QyEDhwZNMYec9U9/vkVnpsQ qR2t83oucfDrOgkUvAkZCHgudaMdWL4brE1+8AXeR0qa550qysk8mj85f5T3nYchZ5Li Cbhg==
We had some issues with configuration changes on ASI cards used in our streaming encoders. I don't remember the exact details, but we went into the ASI control software, set up the configuration we wanted, then saved it as the default configuration. Then, when the software or computer was restarted, the desired configuration was set up. Sorry I can't be more specific, it's been a couple of years since I had to mess with it.

Michael