RE: XDS receiver platform
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: XDS receiver platform
From: "Bimrose, John" <jbimrose@microspace.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 17:53:57 +0000

Hi Pat,

Microspace will continue support all three of these platforms.  We maintains support agreements with both Wegener and Pico Digital for the hardware and software (Compel & XDS NMS).  Microspace will be doing some upgrades to our XDS platform in the coming months to expand our FTP and streaming capabilities.

I will let Charley and Dick comment on what Amb-OS may be working on.

Thanks for your question!

John

John H. Bimrose, CBT | Director, Wireless & Broadcast Services

Microspace Communications Corporation
3100 Highwoods Blvd. Suite 120
Raleigh, NC 27604
919-850-4512 direct