Re: crtech Digest 6 Apr 2017 21:37:55 -0000 Issue 14628
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: crtech Digest 6 Apr 2017 21:37:55 -0000 Issue 14628
From: Tim Madeira <Tim@wrgn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 11:06:54 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=45b8QdNaJZ1ZAanWeCfwbJmjp8B4wokFu0sUL0tW3SM=; b=EeI7iJrPcb83m6AOahoEXUO/YZUMuD7tr4Rsa9gPh0WRl2M5t+2lQKqwG7yEfS/BX/ cDHnfnG7x3WPAYX+s0zxlhLn6BpSz7fmpviCbWxa/3BEGEgRNxa079CxHvHui8W+4iNj jRwfgL9aFQf5sybbNt9r7TRHJyqEJIhQFzx6+RscHeYxZ3D2/N7yDMGOFja5lV5IaeOX lE1GOxfDziLnZege8U0kaI/RbrTprsYmdnG8i1yRoo/sfBh/Jo9Tl6eU0byswkl/Ix7Y G47jTxJSwRYiKireoYRHqCgdtwSyGMZimQ2XaS6jgfdXz1Lp7OUxPauAqTU4oo1H+M1w pcgA==
One other "standard" that would be great...leaving a long enough music bed at the end of promos to tag with local times. We use an auto tagger to grab the :30 files from AmbOs and add a tag each day so they are always fresh, but don't have to be done manually. Most programs leave time for this, but there are some who often go well past the 25 second mark (not to name names...but one of them rhymes with pony heavens) and so the end of their promo gets stomped on by our local "auto tag".

Someday....

Tim

Tim Madeira
General Manager

2457 SR 118
Hunlock Creek, PA 18621
570-477-3688

www.wrgn.com

crtech Digest 6 Apr 2017 21:37:55 -0000 Issue 14628

Topics (messages 82855 through 82864):

Re: FTP and 44.1
        82855 by: Cameron Beierle
        82857 by: Nancy Curtiss