Re: FTP and 44.1
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: FTP and 44.1
From: Andy Larsen <andy@whwl.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 09:54:49 -0400

I agree wholeheartedly. We have one program using Box or something similar.  It's just a one-minute feature we use, and it's a pain to use. The primary reason we haven't just dropped it and picked another short feature to fill its space is that they work far enough ahead that I can go in and download a couple months at a time. If it were a long program, or only a week in advance, it would be a major pain to retrieve it manually.

FTP is definitely the way to go.