Re: RE: FTP and 44.1
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: RE: FTP and 44.1
From: Kyle Dowden <kyle@kwfc.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 04:19:08 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kwfc-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=YrBeSRbuFdV19q0hvQgZY3fsJnqoRFA3juvL47siC10=; b=NQ/OcJUbr40BW7RuqCIvKrVhmW48FUmcjtPX0OJyEkWNqyzPnsxafZJXq/YBGKnAdZ 78Rw6oSFnJ4ygyBs5XsxEs6A82lkXC7Sclnlstfa3rPXTYMwVQXWbfLkbdyBKm7+oAqe F+uIn9X8NNGHA4FiBkvL+TTigsT5VQYElnDN/14mYY22105y6bT4sdgwYiua7SYhA7cf DGgVGQE8jMqZAgMMSnnIv+QTcQ6oX68LDsAdHZWGhImYO8eq1vuxopg97AG/i7LLNdzM /GLrG4fA7jRwN97qFhlDSDKrsGluxCMt+KIKwWvtX9tGfX1K0Cf6ftZQ4H41Yur4FOA8 939Q==
References: <cd5aeff9c8674b388430ddf11253b3c7@KAMBSERVER.KAMB.local> <SN2PR18MB09101E2787172CD832E26A08BF0D0@SN2PR18MB0910.namprd18.prod.outlook.com> <BE1C234ADBB46945862CECBEFC6E7C5B0104714944@AAA-EXCH2010.AmbassadorAdvertising.local> <CY4PR08MB287126035C57989B51DAAF43D90D0@CY4PR08MB2871.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CAAthHBZJbiJc1c0p+fBvX7jHmLqAuB3Lx+BNcA0mtOCckzO67g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+0ZtTY13WiiH8pqTjC3yTik4Bqo_sjK0Js010V+fzW5jg4Zow@mail.gmail.com>
I don't know if Box does this or not, but if you have programs coming in on Dropbox and another user deletes the files, you can restore them through the web access of the shared folder. Search the help on Dropbox to find out how.

Kyle Dowden
Program Director
88.3 The Wind
89.1 KWFC