Re: RE: FTP and 44.1
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: RE: FTP and 44.1
From: Michael Barnes <barnmichael@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 23:38:48 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=7cU56P6s9r3cogM4YJKmWem38P7Q5wNSRJtD4Hu3/8A=; b=kkeN+mp6NqLDMyddmdULO6hfTqGOzTDKhfZm0DyeCHh3RI+AH8EPrwji9zoGLsF2sq 7ZBmnmR69xf/5avVE7U12ZXLf9KDxK8oydD/9lk8oXnWNZK/BYdBEgwKw0l5ARfDMktY mk2O+0xrFEK/yNJawzw65W/MLCoGzEfXickHU2ZAHmvfRoiED1Tjl5qNi4YJrQV8y1kI 0b2o9+kMTgmXFJ7AerNa9GlIP6ORCUp1TmLOAqBuqNuNEKk28nbwbCETkSUUf2WCGJ3t TL26akJGh9MIUK2ORoPLY5JrVsM0nzNGblIBUqWnpMTJjWbVUVIMeidND3IEe3NaGa6o hlzA==
Everything in SRN automation is 48k wav files. Content received from outside of SRN comes in everything from soup to nuts and is converted when ingested into automation. Spots take various routes from the originator to the FTP and are often in their original format. Recorded material, like SRN News, is converted to mp3 for posting to the FTP.

At least that's the way is was when I was there.

Michael