Re: Software to run IDs only
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Software to run IDs only
From: BIll Moede <bmoedereplay@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 16:01:36 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=3dchl+/v1pvL6jFHJSKKaHOdbZH9DxjpJG4cBBX4aKw=; b=huSsccg01zDU+sMXV6MmtxjOzrcsdsBH9EIDV/Dh64ZMquYB6bCz3yLGE8ShB+9pLo swpeZgTDA4MRhd1B9lWG2VB4VSxnpdF/mBedGcoyChK8OTBn1Au9KNQWnxiTNodvy14h p6HwKGiy2Rqfqiqey7YBj+b2LCvaHNHafYobwyesiVst6oxPG+FHk8YmXz82uWCMCKCP 3jgJkgo0eIaQ5ERpsatrbQ6iDyiencrkJn15mHS2VpwsFqgpNnHp9AjQengQpgu3y0iV HO+8qMGIvVexL95yhNG4NL0FWa6XoG1tfrFINorXpgA2b2Qx+MN6bfNtQJ+RfMv7wWHy y/Kg==
It needs a wall wart power supply, I bought that from them also.