Re: Best way to handle poor electric delivery
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Best way to handle poor electric delivery
From: Kevin Trueblood <kevin@neptuneradio.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 12:32:59 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=neptuneradio-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=mGjpRNrwhLpUK/+P4D+z2O7UoKEtpw7xb0gA2GAJUTk=; b=prdVH/kXz1bwJFbXGg6mKdQWucCMx+vzII3RBQu/XLmQW7bOvpOPgxtUaokIBwoKb0 9OJJhoIRfFdph7pI+38/XHe4g4MZfSWtIzDr2byTGxfl7O2K9J9ABqynFImrXuYQlA0v /4txKFFOMtETsWvunw6KhnkyYDFvYxIG6ZvB3VH3p3MWC79oApb0/nVsZL+Rqy2TzE3q 55fwppkF9dPAl6jh047LNQUCxm4iYHviRHb/bd0YEy3rD/Pv6WgrVlHIqrFklV9d/Zqs m5b5f1g1yO0eNOs4Hoygsg0fXxOawq8sN43kJLwybCQpAe8WpecUstgPyVPwxZx8BwsU aL+g==
Voltage regulators make a big difference.  Florida's grid is notorious for surges, brownouts, and interruptions.  While the regulator won't eliminate them, they do help even things out.

If budget allows, a large UPS for the whole site is a wise investment.

Kevin