RE: GMR Music Rights
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: GMR Music Rights
From: Mike Shane <mshane@salemomaha.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 05:02:53 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

GMR has a title lookup where you can find out if a song is licensed by them.  You just type in the name of the song.  If nothing comes up, you’re good.  If something does come up it will be the name of the composer(s) and you will know that that song is out.  GMR, as mentioned previously, has also put out a list of artists they have signed.

I’ve read Mr. Wonder’s excellent article/open letter as well.  He is in a unique position. I suppose this will ultimately wind up in the courts.

Mike Shane

Salem Media Group Omaha