Re: Scan wave files for silence
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Scan wave files for silence
From: Nathaniel Steele <nathaniel.steele@icloud.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2017 11:57:18 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=4d515a; t=1491069441; bh=tMVMh7WuTM0EeofBCVAghfG9p4qwJ6/+J8Eyr3zRzdI=; h=MIME-version:Content-type:From:To:Date:Message-id:Subject; b=SlVSJwPbqcLB5dJF4ZU8bBRpKCC3r49UcEldUnSkUHNFAUd/KZoIauVSSqf2/yoHV GZHbVDTk+SU0HFpllg3K8FLIQcOeIwHmbFURSGYWKOWD5jjPz/gsQAZd9+uywzdRqc BbwM1mYPDsKIs0+A95+l5SmR/piMe3gLZCncHOqLojOPPNW7bLoVxoC7xTqnV+fxdi NtEnNeI7W0A6HglpBgaIIRQsn8IBSigwuf8P8vh4q8O5IgsZ+isJHuKO70iDvlHNQD cbo4bIHbsVHmkcixjPymi8XzQalj8XNTWmhJQyUpmETGrPokZOpyIUzuzf7JEm2OFs 4Onpbd6UXfVfA==

Yeah....im not a programmer though. Ive hackes out some code before but it aint pretty.

I was hoping more for something like "DAW X" has an automatic function that will find silence" im pretty sure that axtually exists in some DAW but i cant remembwr which.

The DUT is a dante AoIP device so a hardware sensor wont do it.  Anyway Dante Controller has some statistics and logging amd its not showing anything but flawless performance.

I suppose I could always listen ro 5 hours of 32 tracks of 1K tone.....

Im 99.9% sure the device is performing flawlessly without listening.

Thanks!