Re: Scan wave files for silence
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Scan wave files for silence
From: "Allard, Mark G" <MGAllard@unwsp.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 14:50:39 +0000
If I were given this assignment and could do it in realtime, I would setup a silence sensor with the shortest reaction time and utilize the status out to our local remote control (Burk).  I am doing this now monitoring our broadcasts with delay times set from 10 sec to 1 min.  I don't remember the shortest setting but I assume at least one second.  The Burk puts date and time stamps down to the second and writes them to an archive file.

Sent from my iPad