RE: AES-EBU Dropouts
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: AES-EBU Dropouts
From: Floyd E Turner <fet3eng@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 15:17:02 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:subject:message-id:importance:from:to:mime-version; bh=LBol0s0zRsA+zOUJCmMAXc+jtrEjsGWeg68Arau5CfU=; b=PfZbIWxlVmO4HpXZqzJK+FY++8+MhwZIpnKzVHk9qdJudpfMKXjQMK8nZ+SFTqbKGb dtXZK+esIRlEzrjX3sWL/Dy5betY/Wc4sQSkeAXatKrmvI8Bq22houxmXzGiyO2tadxi C2jtnoVGImbMnWPnBBcG5/k4/ODssHX7XmEJ4IRKup0IrQoPuqZPR6rsWYng2hOLHiUK AipN7Un0s+Rob+O2M5vpu+o0v/DDmpCItqQapZi1tK565YVsAj/zvsn+7TpCO+7cCzpq r20i4+m1b7bfcuCs8O2c+4jfCpzA//Ed9zJ0r8zyxDRKFAzarRlSCYKCqJRTFwpimKnX i16g==
Yes, we use the Wheatnet IP to route the sage aes encoder audio  to the air chain when alert contact closes.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone