Re: AES-EBU Dropouts
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: AES-EBU Dropouts
From: Tom Van Gorkom <tomvangorkom@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 14:23:31 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=e/Yozs8HsWUboOTqhKfVHUWYaida/hdhWVHIfyeTAK4=; b=b9Jg/fleoYu8vom156xzzXpb/UMjEOu66wbDx4G7wRzvzhCPMwAun6OPX6yYhrWvG2 aYDSaBpW3qtCc4CG7iMj61iB/1qBQLq2z16bZAgtF51fa7X8RSQbUcfaYSG5Tgnl5t0Z cGWQFJ0nVhG4cBctT6P6AUEpS/YhhBYN88mtG1Uh20GjCpB7pPIZfUtkI6loUKqfd4dc cNjTXloPeecD3DamWxT101VihGBd8WQExD6Vysp2MNtLlWH+HCYWVAliToaZK07H3wpS 7Ev2mwmtTZcMfk4p+/CfhBM4CG2z73lY6z8SzsBmesf/zAD1G8+TDac+N2AGJxE2heKd BWHA==
I'm not super experienced with digital but I know that if you overdrive the audio levels at the input it will drop out intermittently and those little peaks are hard to see. Make sure your input levels are allowing plenty of head room.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute