RE: AES-EBU Dropouts
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: AES-EBU Dropouts
From: Matthew Chambers <mchambers@showmeham.info>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 13:16:53 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=showmeham-info.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=QADaBqru+EzjmM+KLzwDySYciv79IB6UB+mcQsDTgeo=; b=rqO7laIxd3F9l29qiRHdEO1l/MazYOWhMo3nKfgYwl4Qh8JY0kergkM/Jt9nY7+7TA hAEtHmrOMC9JAJKVDHIijmOo5QcZoKjfW8afxtnVE7F7JmrH39CTkc2/4yvBs1dFC1OB 2Hu8BPGm84tfSIifADWPaWSnWvi2b+cBMqfffHigru/Da5zYMagUIoWwY70pdKO6tlV+ btc8kLkJTl11mRuDeHO6oJevUdrpaXIlVap+UP1+6GiJGX981G3XzU36Fa9S/OjqevXW HgiYTeL5/RKXzfSI6CwRqta84rIgyb0ppOM0tmQ27f4Gz3Mfvc2OKM6W37pKIGshi1K3 U54A==
Jim

I'd do what Nathaniel deccribes, feed AES audio from the ENDEC along with a relay signal to Axia, and tell Axia on the relay closure to route ENDEC audio to both SpiritFM and Pulse Channel airchains.

Matthew Chambers, CBT, NR0Q