Re: Barix as backup STL
To: "CRTech" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Barix as backup STL
From: <harlanreinders@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 10:58:28 -0500
Kevin,

At one time I had a similar problem...

In my particular case, I had the device (PC) that I was feeding the station programming to the internet hooked to one of the output ports on a “switch” because I ran out of output ports on the router.  What appeared to solve my problem was to directly hook the “device” that fed the station programming to the internet directly to an output port on the router.  This entailed taking one of the devices (lower priority)  hooked to an output port on the router and hook it to the “switch,” consequently this gave me a port to hook my streaming device directly to the router.

Technically, I don’t why that made a difference, but all I know is that it solved the problem.

Serving Him Together,

Harlan Reinders

(715) 838-9595, off
reinders@whem.com