RE: SRN News audio Dropouts
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: SRN News audio Dropouts
From: "Bill Hurne" <billhurne@pilgrimradio.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 09:10:45 -0800

Probably not the cause of your dropouts, but years ago I heard a short satellite dropout.   An idea popped in my head and quickly looked at the sky, and sure enough a jetliner had just flown through where the dish was pointed.   It crossed through the path to the satellite, between the dish and the satellite.   A few weeks later I witnessed the same thing happen.

Bill