Comrex Remote Connections
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Comrex Remote Connections
From: Mark Murdock <mark@celebrationradio.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 17:03:42 +0000

We have a shiny new Comrex Access Rack unit that I’m working on, and we are thinking about getting the official portable unit to go with it, but are holding off on that because I’ve seen a new unit being promoted from Comrex that I guess will be coming out soon. I’ve been working with Comrex and a local IT guy to try to connect with it via iPhone with the Linphone app, which Comrex recommends, and we’re trying to work out some roadblocks we’re running into. I will probably also get the “Luci Live Lite” app and give that a try soon. Aside from these tools, what other mobile units can be used to connect to the Comrex? Are there lower cost options that you’ve found?

Mark Murdock

Production Director

KAMB

90 E. 16th St.