[no subject]
I'd say that local radio is still going strong and I pray that it does both
com and non-com

*Matthew A. Chambers**News Director/Operations Manager*

KELE-FM 92.5 The Grove
KELE-AM 1360 The Patriot
KOZX The Rock Of The Ozarks 98.1 FM

800 N. Hubbard
<http://maps.google.com/maps?z=16&q=800+n.+hubbard+mountain+grove,+mo+65711>
Mountain Grove, MO 65711
<http://maps.google.com/maps?z=16&q=800+n.+hubbard+mountain+grove,+mo+65711>
417-926-4650

*Ozark Media/KELE is an Equal Opportunity Employer*

Matthew A. Chambers, NR0Q

President, Wright County Outlaws ARC