[no subject]
It's probably going to be a game of cat & mouse, tho. :(

We may all want to bookmark this page, and check back now and then...
ESPECIALLY if we have any WIN7 computers putting that annoying icon back
up, or worse!

http://blog.ultimateoutsider.com/2015/12/gwx-control-panel-17-user-guide.html

Willie...

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Kevin Kidd <kkbroadcastengineering@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Does GWXCP still work?  I read somewhere that MS had made the newest virus
> errr, update go around GWXCP and install anyway.  Has anybody had a GWX
> infection even though GWXCP was running?

--001a11440176eb687705288392e8--