[no subject]
Before that, we had an "active" balanced-unbalanced coupler. Since it did
NOT isolate the grounds, nor attenuate, it didn't help. (We had hum problems,
exacerbated by having to run the processor output very low.) Once I used
the isolation transformers & attenuating resistors, it's been PERFECT! :) The
processor's output is back in its normal range, too! Several online
listeners commented about the improvement to the sound of the stream shortly after
that change. :) It made a BIG improvement!

Willie...
Assistant Engineer, WIHS

In a message dated 6/27/2013 1:00:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
thebeaver32@gmail.com writes:

> I should have added that this works on the inputs to the onboard audio
card
>  too.
>
>  --
>  Jerry Mathis
>
>  >
>  > Part 15, if you HAVE to have balanced, I would suggest using the output
>  > from the onboard sound card, and getting a couple of audio
transformers.
>  > Would recommend the Triad TY-145P transformers if you are working with
low
>  > impedance (~ 600 ohms) and the TY-141P units if you need high
impedance (~
>  > 10K ohms). These work well and are around $4 each from Mouser
Electronics.
>  >
</HTML>