[no subject]

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM, programming@therockradio.org <
programming@therockradio.org> wrote:

> Hello Clint,
>
> Thanks for the ideas.  Is PASV mode passive?  I've tried it both ways.  T=
he
> host
> name is community.therockradio.org.  The main domain is therockradio.org.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dalan

--=20

Changing Lives of Local Youth Through Positive Friendships.

http://www.facebook.com/teenhorizons

Donate Now<https://www.teenhorizons.org/index.php/2012-10-17-12-56-49/donat=
e-pledges>

*Proverbs 22:6*

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not
depart from it.

--=20
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any documents=
=20
accompanying this electronic mail transmission are intended by Teen=20
Horizons Christian Outreach for the use of the named addressee(s) to which=
=20
it is directed and may contain information that is privileged, or otherwise=
=20
confidential. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, anyone=
=20
other than the named addressee(s) (or a person authorized to deliver it to=
=20
the named addressee(s)). It should not be copied or forwarded to any=20
unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail=20
transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or=
=20
forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply e-mail or by=20
calling Teen Horizons Christian Outreach at (260) 901-5116, so our address=
=20
record can be corrected.

--089e01177913895cf504d98d229b--