[no subject]
1. The noise reduction is not as high quality as Audition's noise
reduction. I've tried using it and if it is a low level noise it seems to
work fine. If there is a bit then it has some issues. I had trouble
removing tape hiss from a program.  I've tested it in a few other scenarios
and also had issues. Or maybe there are tricks I don't know about.

2. I also had issues with the time compress. If a file needs to be time
compressed I couldn't find a way to tell the software what I wanted the
final result to be. If I remember correctly I had to compress by a
percentage. Audition allows me to tell the software I want this to be 1560
seconds long when finished. Also the quality of the compress didn't see to
be as good on Audacity. It couldn't be compressed as much before audible
problems crept in.

3. The multitrack is kind of clunky. Really more of a preference though. It
seems you can do everything you need in the Audacity mutitrack mode, it
just seemed to take longer to do everything. Part of that is experience
with the software I'm sure. Just didn't see as user friendly. This aspect
is only a preference.

As I tell all our new churches looking at audio editors. Audacity is free;
download it and try it out. If you have issues with it then try the
Audition free trial. No point in paying for what you don't need. I also
always tell them they can buy an old copy of audition. They don't need to
get the latest and greatest.