[no subject]
YMMV, depending on your risk tolerance.
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Heffley [mailto:engineer@therockradio.org]=20
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 1:15 PM
To: CRTech
Subject: Re: [CRTech] Mic Processor

I have purchased a few Behringer products - condenser microphones,=20
rack-mounted mixer, and a PA direct box.  The microphones work great,=20
but one went intermittent.  Had to take them apart and re-solder the XLR=20
connections inside after going on-line to find out how.  The 8 channel=20
mixer has worked admirably for a year.  The direct box is noisy, so went=20
with something else.  May be as you say - you get what you pay for. =20
Still, pretty good.

Bill Heffley