[no subject]
If you can't get the internet stream delay under 30 seconds, you could do
the same thing with a 60 second gap. Just set your buffer so there is a 60
second delay between MB-1 & your internet stream.

When we first tinkered with this, we were playing around with a 22-second
delay. It can drive you crazy adding 22 seconds & cutting a break 22 seconds
short. We produced special 22-second spots just for this one position. But
working on multiples of 30 or 60, means adding an extra spot for the
beginning & making the following spot-set one spot shorter. Each station
would have some :30 or :60 spots they can add or remove from their playlist.
John S.
--

*Solution to the problem in Libya: They want a new Muslim leader. Let's Give
them ours*.

--001517448314a0de5004ad934639--