[no subject]
A lot of these people are likely not very smart: One fellow must have spent
some time cutting a chain link fence open to grab a 10' piece of #6 ground
wire from a guy anchor. If the thief had walked around to the other side of
the anchor, one snip of my small gate chain & he would have been inside.
John S.

--
Are U "FAT?" *F*eelings / *A*ction / *T*hink
Lord, Help us be Feeling / THINK / Action, instead.

--f46d043c7bd86eeaa004a8b435de--