From: "General Manager - KLIC/KBMQ" <gm@887fm.org>
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 13:37
Subject: RE: [CRTech] Christian stations airing political advertising

Actually, the person I spoke to at the FCC 6 months ago told me otherwise.
He said, if we choose to run NO political of any kind, then we would not
have to run Federal.  But, based on these emails, I'll go back to the FCC
and clarify that, just in case the person I talked to misspoke or there was
a glitch in my radio station-to-FCC language translator device.

Bob Beyer
KBMQ-FM/KLIC-AM

318.387.1230       318.387.8856318.816.1888       www.887fm.org