From: Gullikson, Brian F [mailto:bfgullikson@nwc.edu]=20
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 3:58 PM
To: CRTech
Subject: RE: [CRTech] Antivirus Question

FYI, Clamwin does NOT have a resident on-access scanner.  In order for it t=
o detect viruses, you need to specifically tell it to scan files.

Just so you all are aware.

Brian

Brian Gullikson                       98.5 KTIS-FM / Faith 900 AM
Radio Broadcast Technician                3003 Snelling Ave. North
                                                                        St.=
 Paul, MN  55113
bfgullikson@nwc.edu                    Phone:  (651) 631-5094