From: Allen, David [mailto:David.Allen@fotf.org]=20
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 4:21 PM
To: CRTech
Subject: RE: [CRTech] iMediaTouch vs PC Issue

they probably just don't want their systems sharing network bandwidth =
with
other users. and you have taken care of that with the gigabit switch, =
which
makes their net fast, and they don't see the traffic from the rest of =
the
network/subnet. the restriction is probably from back in the coax or =
early
ether days where every computer and every lan cable saw all the traffic =
that
was on the entire network.

dave allen
=20