[no subject]
Mark A

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Moede [mailto:bmoede@tds.net]
Sent: Fri 2/5/2010 9:27 AM
To: CRTech
Subject: Re: [CRTech] Tascam Amp Schematic
=20
We also have the owners manual, no schematic included. I did repair the=20
PS on one of ours many years ago, If I remember correctly, it's a simple =

standard PS. I think I replaced rectifiers and a couple of caps.

Bill Moede
WEMI WEMY WGNV

Allard, Mark G wrote:
> Thanks for checking and thanks for your offer.  I'll keep searching =
for the schematic.

> Mark A

http://pdf.textfiles.com/manuals/ELECTRONICS/AV/BROCHURES/PA-20mkII_faxba=
ck.pdf