[no subject]
>>> "J. Epperson" <epperj@bellsouth.net> 10/14/2009 1:38 PM >>>
If your listeners are major iPhones users then perhaps this could=20
useful. But I have not seen any hard data linking iPhone users to=20
Christian radio listening and a downloader is not necessarily a user,=20
especially if it is free or if they can choose someone other than your=20
station to listen to with the app.. In my mind it is a shot in the dark.
Content Content Content is still the king for attracting and keeping=20
audience/listeners. So if "24" were only available over wet kite string,=20=

people would install wet kite string to see it because they want it. (I=20
have watched that program twice and not my cup O tea :-}
And if it using up their minutes by calling a # then I really cant see=20
this going far or the phone companies will start adjusting the rates=20
accordingly.